Interested in learning how to eat a whole food diet to reach fitness goals and maximize your exercise regimen?
The Whole Food Fitness with CORE Studios workshop will dive into the details of how to properly fuel your body and stick to a workout schedule that is proven to show results. By including whole foods as the foundation of your diet, you will introduce the highest quality nutrients to optimize health and wellness at all levels of exercise.
Find balance and motivation with this informational workshop hosted by Fitness Expert, Denise Chakoian and Registered Dietitian, Rachel Dreibelbis. The New Year is a great time to rethink your goals and get motivated, hope to see you there!
What to expect:
- 25 minutes of nutrition guidance on how to follow a balanced diet rich in whole foods.
- Attendees will be given a simple meal plan builder, shopping lists and other supportive materials on how to maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
- 25 minutes of informative exercise advice and incite to the latest research on how to optimize exercise.
- Q & A with Denise and Rachel
- Light refreshments will be provided after the workshop for attendees
Location: CORE Studios Personal Training Suite
727 East Ave Pawtucket, RI
Date: January 13, 2018
All attendees will be offered:
- 60-min Nutrition Coaching $60 ($15 savings!)
- 60-min Nutrition Coaching + 60-min Personal Training with Denise $130 ($20 savings!)